It was I Heart Seki, then Bunnies, & now it's I Heart Seki again.

For a list of my WoW blogs, click here.

If the pictures look all jacked, you might need to adjust your browser to a 12" width. Sorry about that.

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Adventures in Wailing Caverns



I'm really just wanting to test out this Blogger thing. I have had a blog on Blogger for a few years now but I kind of abadoned it for MySpace - - and now I'm back again. This new Google crap is weird, so I need to do a little orientation here...

Anyhoo, to continue off of Lauren's post, here's some screenshots of us running around in WC. Rich hasn't played his Tauren guy much since this run. He was busy playing his mage for a bit, and now I think he's back to the Tauren. Maybe. I can't remember. It's been too long.

One time we ran WC with a group comprised of casters. That was crazy and quite fun.




Rich is still learning a lot about playing Warrior class toons. We were running around with our alliance toons last night and he seems to have gotten the hang of keeping aggro on him and using sunder a lot. But, it's difficult for him to follow us around, it seems. Things are different on a Mac, unfortunately, so when people tell him to do certain things using his keyboard, it doesn't work and then he gets all stressed out. I think he needs a PC just for WoW. He can't even use any addons, and that really sucks. Po'ting.


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Ha, I just saw this!! Good stuff Monica. =)