It was I Heart Seki, then Bunnies, & now it's I Heart Seki again.

For a list of my WoW blogs, click here.

If the pictures look all jacked, you might need to adjust your browser to a 12" width. Sorry about that.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Artisan Fisherbunny.

Weekends are a great time to go fishing. With the Alliance population so low on our server, it's not really because I'm worried about gankage. Ok, so maybe any time is a great time to go fishing.

I started off in Steamwheedle Port, my most comfortable fishing spot. With a skill of 210 I wasn't catching every fish, but the pleasant atmosphere in itself is fulfilling.



I wanted to catch Yellowtails so I could turn them in for the AQ War Effort at Orgrimmar, so I traveled around a bit looking for a good spot until my Fishing skill reached 225. Then I headed over to see Nat.


After that, it was a pilgrimage to various spots on the 2 continents to catch some prize fish.






I was lucky; the only fish that took more than 3-10 casts was the Blue Sailfin in Stranglethorn. This quest is quite convenient for Horde to do, since 2 of the 4 fishing sites, in Stranglethorn & Desolace, are located right outside Horde towns. Of course, I would never attack an Alliance if he was fishing. Well, unless he was on my KOS list.



A great start to my weekend. I'm going to bed now.

5 comments:

Phil said...

It usually takes me about 3 hours to catch all of them =\

Grats on Artisan =)

Velvetacide said...

So, I was tired and also excited to turn in the Yellowtail when...I missed the click and hit "One" instead of "Ten" commendations. WAAAAAAAHHHHH! So after that I had to sit there and click "one", "one", "one". 9 times. I was a saaaad sad little girl.

But hey, at least I'm now Revered with UC. Still sad tho.

Lauren said...

It's worth it to wait until you have 10 to turn in, sweetie.

Velvetacide said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Velvetacide said...

Yah, I know...hence why I wrote: I missed the click and hit "One" instead of "Ten" commendations. And I paid for my mistake.