It was I Heart Seki, then Bunnies, & now it's I Heart Seki again.

For a list of my WoW blogs, click here.

If the pictures look all jacked, you might need to adjust your browser to a 12" width. Sorry about that.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Just futting around


I actually don't have a whole lot of screenshots to post since the last blog, but since I can't seem to get past the loading screen tonight I might as well blog what I've got.

With UH Commencement this month we did skip a Thursday ICC25, & with my gig coming up this week I think we may have to skip another Thursday (sorry guys; please come to my gig though!). Also, Kelson & Sherrie are in the Bahamas so we're missing a DK. How many trips do you guys take per year, anyway? I swear this is like the 3rd one in the last 6 months.

We're hoping to finally get the Lich King at least on 10 man some time soon; since our 10mans are usually on Tuesdays tomorrow's Beers Of The World at Kanpai may set us back a little bit, but maybe we can do half tomorrow & finish it up on Wednesday. Jahni & Aaron may be faction transferring some time soon. Maybe Kruse too! Mud shall be pushed! Oh yes!!

The only thing is that I wish we were on a server with better ping. But I guess we can't exactly ask people to move now. I myself have ridiculous amounts of toons on this server.

I've been slowly leveling my hunter alt. It's going quite slowly but I'm enjoying Northrend. I'm more of a journey than destination type. Yes, I've been leveling Fishing & Cooking. This Jewelcrafting is going to take forever too. Actually, I think the crappiest part of Jewelcrafting is the damn Mining. Omg I hate Mining. I think that's my biggest problem right now.

A lot of people won't bother to level professions until they're 80 & that's probably a good idea. I like Fishing & Cooking just because I like playing with food stats. As a hunter who cares, but it's just nice.

Once my hunter is 80 I have no idea what I'm going to do with her other than buy heirloom items for the other toons (druid, priest, paladin) on that account. I decided to level the hunter because I figured it would be quickest. And, as slow as this is going, it probably is. lol

I'm not falling asleep leveling Beast Mastery like I was on Khaz Modan; I attribute this to leveling Horde. The NPCs have more personality, the quests aren't gay sounding, & overall it's just so much more pleasantly unpleasant. I think I'll always be an Undead girl at heart & playing on the Alliance side just hurts me after awhile.
Kevin & I decided to do a little mage/priest 2v2. It was pretty fun; we just did 10 matches just to get a few points. Our 10th match ended up being Kelson & Phil. We entered the map, & I saw a wolvar DK with the name "Kadonei" over his head jump up & look at us, & I just started laughing.

We lost. I couldn't do enough damage to Phil or keep Kelson sheeped. Bleh. Maybe we'll try this again another day. Was still funny as hell.
And then, some more pvp while we waited outside Ulduar to do the weekly. No, I have not maxed out my Unarmed yet.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Yes, I see the misprint on the 2v2 screenshot.